Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The number 2 thing I am thankful for is...

       Doctors.  I am so thankful for good doctors.  I have been reading some historical fiction books set in the 1800's and many people died because they didn't have the correct medication or doctors helping them.  My daughter Nicole has had to get stitches twice this year.  In April, she split her ear open and then a few weeks ago, she had stitches in her hand.  I am so grateful I was able to take her to competent doctors so she would heal correctly.
       I am also thankful for all the doctors who have helped me throughout my life.  In my short life I have had the stomach flu, broken bones, strep throat, colds, fevers, babies and much more.  A lot of these things I could have died from if I had lived in a different time.  When I think about these illnesses, it makes me so grateful for the doctors I have had in my lifetime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment