Friday, November 11, 2011

Who am I???

       My name is Ashley.  I decided to start this blog because I am a stay at home mom with a little bit too much time on my hands and no creative outlet. I am the mother of two little girls, and two dogs, Rusty and Daisy. They keep me busy and are the delight of my life!

       I am an avid reader (having just started my very own book club with the ladies in my neighborhood!)  I also have a teaching degree in Family and Consumer Sciences Education.  Basically it is the glorified name for a home economics teacher.  I have never taught my own class as I started having children right after graduation, but luckily I get to use my degree everyday as I tend to the needs of my family and neighbors!

       I am so grateful to my family (extended included) who have taught me who I am and what I am capable of accomplishing.  A big thank you to you all!!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment