Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The number 3 thing I am thankful for is...

       My children.  I have two of the most beautiful girls in the world!  Nicole is almost three and Sarah is 7 months old.  I have always wanted to be a mother and a wife.  When I was little, I used to dream about my wedding, who I would marry and what my children would look like.  I would day dream about the things we would do as a family and I even wrote down names for my children in my journal (none of which I have used...) 
       Being a mom is hard work.  It takes a lot of patience, understanding, devotion and love to raise a family.  Sometimes I lose patience with my children and myself.  Those are the times I take a step back and look at my life in perspective.  I will only have this short little while to be with my children.  Before I know it, they will be getting married and having families of their own.  I am learning to cherish each temper tantrum, spill, accident, hug, kiss and bedtime story, as I know they will be a memory someday.  I am so grateful for the sweet girls I am able to raise and hope that we don't take our children for granted this month or throughout the year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment