Monday, November 21, 2011

The number 5 thing I am thankful for...

       Friends.  I am so thankful for good friends.  I was really lucky in junior high and high school to have some really good friends.  We supported each other and are still great friends to this day.
       It is interesting how getting married changes everything when it comes to friends.  It is harder to make friends because the men must get a long as well as the women.  I have been really lucky to have great friends before I got married and after. 
       My husband and I have been living in our home for less than a year, but we have made some great friends already.  I feel like our neighborhood would do just about anything for each other.  I know I could call any one of my neighbors and they would be able to watch my children, bring in a meal, or just chat.  I feel so grateful for the friends I have in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment