Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The number 9 thing I am thankful for is...

Cars!  I am so thankful for an easy mode of transportation.  My in-laws live in Washington state which is a good 770 miles from Utah.  This summer my husband and I drove to Washington with our two daughters.  I can not imagine walking, pulling a hand cart, riding a train, or taking a wagon that distance.  It was hard enough with the girls just to drive there in one day.  (which we did)  Cars are such an amazing thing we take for granted.  When I need to go grocery shopping or want to go get my hair done, or go clothes shopping, I just hop in my car and I am there.  I am so grateful for my car, that I am able to afford to put gas in it and that it runs (most of the time).  Life is so much easier now than it was 100 years ago and I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment