Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The number 8 thing I am thankful for...

       Indoor Plumbing!  I don't know about you, but it is starting to get really cold here in Utah.  I can't imagine having to "go" in the middle of the night and have to walk outside in the freezing cold, sit on a freezing cold toilet, (not to mention the smell) and then walk back inside!  My mom grew up on a farm in Idaho and she was about 10 when her family got an indoor toilet.  I am so thankful for this one luxury most of us have. 
       Along with that, I am so thankful for a shower and bathtub.  I would hate to have to sponge bathe myself at the kitchen sink like they used to.  I think a lot of the time, we take these things for granted and we don't really even think about them.  Boy, am I grateful for these little conveniences in our life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment