Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pumpkin Love...

       I have an obsession with Pumpkin.  Our family bought three pumpkins in October.  We ended up not carving the pumpkins for one reason or the other, so I made pumpkin puree.  Now I have about 10 bags full of pumpkin and nothing to do with it.
      This month I have dubbed, Pumpkin Month.  November is the month for thanksgiving, family and pumpkin pies.  My goal this month is to try out 10 new pumpkin recipes, the first being Pumpkin Pancakes. 
     Yesterday I searched online and found this amazing recipe for Pumpkin Pancakes.  We made them today and I decided this recipe needed to be shared with all of you.  The pancakes are light and fluffy and taste great, especially with chocolate chips mixed in!

       Pumpkin Pancake Recipe

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Those pancakes sound great! I am excited to see what other pumpkin recipes you come up with! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete